Wed 29 August, 2018 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
We are cancelling this workshop due to low numbers, we’ll reschedule it for later in the year. Please keep an eye on our website for more information.
Join us for the latest Mill Upskilling Workshop. This event is free and open to anyone who lives or volunteers in the St James Big Local area in Walthamstow.
Excellent customer service is something we should all strive for. Continuous improvement to the service can only be achieved when everyone is on board. This two-hour mini-workshop can help to create the necessary mindset to build and improve ways to develop excellent customer service.
How can you benefit
- Learning and understanding how to work with a wide variety of people from a diverse background
- Understanding how to meet the needs of others
- Developing clarity in your communication
- How to give great customer service face to face and over the phone
- Understanding to handle difficult customers and situations
- How to handle enquiries and problem solve effectively
- Using customer feedback to improve the service
This is an interactive workshop that includes roleplay and learning activities.
Booking essential, book your place on Ticketlab.
This event is being supported by funding from St James Big Local.
Ticket link: https://ticketlab.co.uk/event/id/1786
Contact Phone number: 020 8521 3211
Contact Email: info@themillE17.org