How to get in touch
7-11 Coppermill Lane, Walthamstow, E17 7HA
Telephone: 020 8521 3211
Our public open hours
9.30am – 6.00pm Tuesday to Friday
10.00am – 2.00pm Saturday and Sunday
Closed bank holidays
Outside of public open hours you can hire out a room
Getting to The Mill
Plan your journey on Transport for London Journey Planner
- We’re a three minute walk from St James Street overground station.
- There’s cycle parking bays outside our front entrance.
- We have room for some buggies and pushchairs inside The Mill on the ground floor outside the Children’s room.
- The nearest carpark is St James Street.
- You need a parking permit for on-street parking in the surrounding area between 8.00am-6.30pm Monday to Saturday.
- There’s a disabled parking bay for Blue Badge holders outside The Mill entrance.
Who’s who at The Mill
Centre management and room hire:
Natasha McFadzean – email@example.com
Helen Johnston – firstname.lastname@example.org
Business development manager:
Helen Bigham – email@example.com
Helen Hunte – firstname.lastname@example.org
Finance officer: Abby Widger – email@example.com
Chair: Sharon Page
Treasurer: James Phillips
Secretary: Carla Villante
People: Alison Griffin
Ingrid Abreu Scherer
Staying in touch:
Thank you for visiting our website and showing your interest in The Mill. We really would like to stay in touch with you, whether you volunteer with us, become a Friend of The Mill or use our services. As we take your privacy seriously, we want to ensure your personal data is not only correct (so we can share our news with you) we want to ensure that your information is kept in line with the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
The personal information we collect
- contact details and personal information needed to help us plan, organize and manage our year-round projects, events, meetings and to keep you fully up-to-date with our news.
- our projects are funded by grant funders and they require us to collect information on those benefitting from the project grant that they’ve given. In these situations, we will only collect the information that is appropriate and that ensures that we are contract compliant.
- When we receive donations from individuals any financial information related to this donation will be kept for an appropriate length of time.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, wish to stop receiving any communications from us or have any further questions on our implementation of GDPR please email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we collect personal information
We collect personal information from you when:
- you send us an email
- you register at an event
- you purchase a ticket for any of our events (even if the ticket is free)
- you work or volunteer with us
- you request to become or are already a member of the Network
- you engage in social media communications with us
- you make a donation or get involved with our fundraising activities
Why we collect your personal information
We use your personal data for the following reasons:
- to plan, organize and manage our year-round events, meetings, community and community centre celebrations and network events;
- to manage our employees, volunteers and those applying to us for employment;
- maintain our own project management records associated with grants and donations received;
- to keep you up-to-date with all of our news about The Mill and the projects that we organize and manage;
- to process the grant or donation that you have made.
We will continue to collect your consent from a variety of sources:
- when you make an enquiry via our website
- when you register for or at an event
- when we use Mailchimp or SurveyMonkey
From time to time, you might receive communications from us, which will give you the opportunity to check the information we have/the consent details we have for you, is correct.