How to get in touch
7-11 Coppermill Lane, Walthamstow, E17 7HA
Telephone: 020 8521 3211
Our public open hours
9.30am – 6.00pm Tuesday to Friday
10.00am – 2.00pm Saturday and Sunday
Closed bank holidays
Outside of public open hours you can hire out a room
Getting to The Mill
Plan your journey on Transport for London Journey Planner
- We’re a three minute walk from St James Street overground station.
- There’s cycle parking bays outside our front entrance.
- We have room for some buggies and pushchairs inside The Mill on the ground floor outside the Children’s room.
- The nearest carpark is St James Street.
- You need a parking permit for on-street parking in the surrounding area between 8.00am-6.30pm Monday to Saturday.
- There’s a disabled parking bay for Blue Badge holders outside The Mill entrance.
Who’s who at The Mill
Centre management and room hire:
Natasha McFadzean – email@example.com
Helen Johnston – firstname.lastname@example.org
Ruth Mitchell – email@example.com
Business development manager:
Helen Bigham – firstname.lastname@example.org
Helen Hunte – email@example.com
Finance officer: Abby Widger – firstname.lastname@example.org
Chair: Sharon Page
Treasurer: James Phillips
Secretary: Carla Villante
People: Alison Griffin
Ingrid Abreu Scherer