Starting 6 June 2017, four sessions
£80 for the whole course of 8 hours, £20 drop in per 2 hour session
For adults, max 6 people
Be your own therapist. Journal writing is a joy!
You can learn how to:
- Safely release tension, frustration, anger and other strong emotions
- Access your subconscious and unconscious minds and tap into the vast knowledge stored there
- Keep a record for the future of how your life unfolds
- Track cycles, patterns and trends in your life
- Unlock the mysteries of your dreams
- Experiment with creative writing
- Outwit dreaded writer’s block and increase overall writing skills
- Find support for your journaling from your peers
- Write your own autobiography
- Clarify goals
- Increase time-management and organizational skills
- Write spontaneously and with joy
- Regard your journal as a trusted, valued friend.
The course costs £80 for the whole 8 hours, including a Journal to the Self workbook. Drop in price: £20 per 2 hours, which doesn’t include a workbook.
Contact details: email@example.com