- Everything you wanted to know about primary school grammar but were afraid to ask.
- Baffled by the grammar your child is learning at school?
- For any parent who can’t tell an adverb from an adjective, and are frozen in fear when your child asks them about conjugating conjunctions, I am running two workshops demystifying the grammar taught to primary school children, helping you to help them.
- The first will cover the basics – nouns, verbs, adverbs, etc – while the second will introduce the hard stuff, like co-ordinating conjunctions and the dreaded fronted adverbial.
- To book, or for any enquiries, contact Sarah Herbert on firstname.lastname@example.org, or 07903 205293.
- It’s on 3 and 10 November, 7.30 to 9pm.
- One workshop is £15, or two for £25.
7-11 Coppermill Lane
Tel: 020 85213211
Our opening timesTues - Fri: 9:30am - 6pm
Sat - Sun: 10am - 2pm
Tel: 020 8521 3211
Subscribe to our newsletterFind out what's happening at The Mill every month:
The Mill on Twitter:
The Mill on Facebook: